Seeking Yield by Staked - Issue 86: ⛓️ Tracking Eth2, 📈 Elrond Mainnet Milestones, ⚖️ The Graph Network Governance, 📊 Current Staking and Lending Yields, & More
This is the eighty-sixth issue of Seeking Yield by Staked, a weekly update about the most interesting things happening in crypto asset staking and lending.
⛓️ Tracking Eth2
The purpose of this section is to track the progress of ETH 2.0 development.
- The highly anticipated Eth2 deposit contract is now live! The Eth2 phase 0 genesis time has been set for December 1st, 2020 at 12pm UTC.
- Danny Ryan of the Ethereum Foundation published an Eth2 update.
Our Eth2 offering will be available on the Staked website early next week. If you hold ETH and would like to learn more about staking, please reply directly to this email or submit your information below.
📈 Elrond Mainnet Milestones
Some impressive milestones since genesis:
- The Elrond mainnet is only 100 days old and has already surpassed 1 million transactions from 40,000 accounts!
- There are now more than 2,000 validators supporting the Elrond network (10 are operated by Staked!).
- 50% of the eGold (the native Elrond token) supply is locked for staking with yields between 10% to 36% APR.
- Launched the Elrond IDE, making it easier than ever to deploy DeFi and Web3 apps to the Elrond blockchain.
We are thrilled to support Elrond and look forward to continued success. Stay tuned for Elrond staking opportunities for Staked customers!
⚖️ The Graph Network Governance
📊 Current Staking Yields
Staked currently supports 30+ different proof of stake crypto assets including Cosmos, Polkadot, Algorand, Tezos, Dash, Decred, Orbs, Horizen, Livepeer, Factom, Iris, Terra, Kava, Cardano, v.systems, Secret Network, Edgeware, and Celo.
📊 Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY)
Currently live on the Ethereum mainnet, the Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) is the easiest way to earn the highest yield on your ETH, DAI, USDC, and BUSD holdings.
📜 Developer Docs
Interested integrating the Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) and/or staking-as-a-service into your business today?
Integrating RAY is as simple as dropping in a few lines of code. Furthermore, partners looking to offer staking-as-a-service are able to integrate with our staking infrastructure directly through our API services.
👉 Reply to this email to speak with the Staked team about getting started today!
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. Staked’s investors include Pantera Capital, Digital Currency Group, ParaFi Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Fabric Ventures, Global Brain, and other leading crypto investors.