May 2020 recap — Stay updated with Staked monthly updates!
This update covers our progress at Staked during May.
This past month...
- Launched support for the Keep Network mainnet. Details on Keep Network staking
- Launched our Synthetix Delegation Service, which automates the entire process of SNX reward claiming, re-staking, and c-ratio management. Details on the Synthetix Delegation Service
- Received the Liveness Reward based on our contributions to the Cosmos Game of Zones. Details on Cosmos staking
- Announced support for Matic Network. Details on Matic Network staking
- Prepared for the Polkadot mainnet launch by continuing to run on Kusama and the Polkadot testnet. Details on Polkadot staking
- Continued to prepare for the NuCypher mainnet and WorkLock by running on the testnet. Details on NuCypher staking
- Partnered with imToken to bring RAY (Robo-Advisor for Yield) to one of the leading mobile wallets. Details on using RAY from imToken
To get in touch with the Staked team about getting started, please reach out to email@example.com.
📊 Current Yields
📊 Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) Snapshot
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with best-in-class staking and lending infrastructure.
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. Staked’s investors include Pantera Capital, Digital Currency Group, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, ParaFi Capital, Fabric Ventures, Global Brain, and other leading crypto investors.