July 2020 recap — Stay updated with Staked monthly updates!
This update covers our progress at Staked during July.
This past month...
- Continued running validators on the ETH 2.0 testnet preparing for Phase 0. Details on ETH staking
- Launched support for the Elrond mainnet. Details on Elrond staking
- Continued to prepare for the NEAR unrestricted mainnet launch. Details on NEAR staking
- Planned support for The Graph Protocol incentivized testnet. Details on The Graph Protocol staking
- Launched support for the SKALE mainnet. Details on SKALE staking
- Continued to prepare for the Coda mainnet by running on the incentivized testnet. Details on Coda staking
- Continued to prepare for the Oasis mainnet launch. Details on Oasis staking
- Prepared for the NuCypher mainnet and WorkLock by running on the testnet. Details on NuCypher staking
- We recently released an upgrade to RAY, which converted the protocol to the ERC-20 standard and introduced significant gas optimizations. Details on the upgrade
To get in touch with the Staked team about getting started, please reach out to email@example.com.
📊 Current Yields
📊 Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) Snapshot
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with best-in-class staking and lending infrastructure.
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. Staked’s investors include Pantera Capital, Digital Currency Group, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, ParaFi Capital, Fabric Ventures, Global Brain, and other leading crypto investors.