August 2020 recap — Stay updated with Staked monthly updates!
This update covers our progress at Staked during August.
This past month...
- Continued running validators on the ETH 2.0 multi-client testnet preparing for Phase 0. Details on ETH staking
- Launched support for the Cardano mainnet. Details on Cardano staking
- Launched Kyber staking claiming and reporting. Details on Kyber staking
- Continued to prepare for the NEAR unrestricted mainnet launch. Details on NEAR staking
- Launched support for The Graph Protocol incentivized testnet. Details on The Graph Protocol staking
- Launched support for the Secret Network testnet. Details on Secret Network
- Joined the Chainlink network as an oracle node operator. More information about our participation in the Chainlink network
- Continued to support the SKALE mainnet in preparation for the next phase of launch. Details on SKALE staking
- Prepared for the NuCypher WorkLock and mainnet by running on the testnet. Details on the NuCypher WorkLock
- Continued to prepare for the Coda mainnet by running on the incentivized testnet. Details on Coda staking
- Continued to prepare for the Oasis mainnet launch. Details on Oasis staking
To get in touch with the Staked team about getting started, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
📊 Current Yields
📊 Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) Snapshot
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with best-in-class staking and lending infrastructure.
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. Staked’s investors include Pantera Capital, Digital Currency Group, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, ParaFi Capital, Fabric Ventures, Global Brain, and other leading crypto investors.