March 2020 recap — Stay updated with Staked monthly updates!
This update covers our progress at Staked during March.
This past month...
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the Staked team has seamlessly transitioned to remote operations. Amidst everything going on, Staked continues to provide reliable infrastructure to compound crypto through staking and lending. Stay safe everyone!
- Continued to run on the Keep Network testnet in preparation for the April 27th Keep Network and trustless Bitcoin (tBTC) mainnet launch. Details on Keep Network staking
- Continued to run on the ETH 2.0 Prysm testnet in preparation for the launch of the beacon chain with staking in phase 0. Details on ETH staking
- Prepared for the Polkadot mainnet launch by continuing to run on Kusama and perform a variety of tests. Details on Polkadot staking
- Completed up until Phase 3 of Solana's Tour de Sol and got up on the Mainnet beta. Details on Solana staking
- Completed Phase 3 of the NuCypher Come and Stake It (CASI) incentivized testnet. Details on NuCypher staking
- Received an award for "best uptime" on the Oasis testnet. Details on Oasis staking
- Launched support for the Centrifuge testnet. Details on Centrifuge staking
- Were added to DeFi Pulse, the leading source of DeFi analytics and information. Track RAY on DeFi Pulse here.
- Were featured in the new CoinGecko Earn Section. View here.
- Began a new series, Validator Views, where the Staked team will be publishing updates and information regarding proof of stake chain progress, timelines, and more. Read the first few updates here.
- Released the new RAY landing page. Check it out here!
📊 Current Yields
📊 Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) Snapshot
Visit our website to earn more of your favorite crypto today!
If any of the above interests you or you would like to learn more, please find time to speak here or reach out to the team at email@example.com.
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with best-in-class staking and lending infrastructure.
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. Staked’s investors include Pantera Capital, Digital Currency Group, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, ParaFi Capital, Fabric Ventures, Global Brain, and other leading crypto investors.