June 2020 recap — Stay updated with Staked monthly updates!
This update covers our progress at Staked during June.
This past month...
- Launched support for the Polkadot mainnet. Details on Polkadot staking
- Provisioned a number of validators on the ETH 2.0 Onyx testnet. Details on ETH staking
- Continued to prepare as a genesis validator for the SKALE mainnet launch. Details on SKALE staking
- Continued to prepare for the Coda mainnet by running on the incentivized testnet. Details on Coda staking
- Participated in the Solana Tour de SOL in preparation for the Solana staking launch. Details on Solana staking
- Continued to prepare for the NEAR unrestricted mainnet launch. Details on NEAR staking
- Prepared for the NuCypher mainnet and WorkLock by running on the testnet. Details on NuCypher staking
- Upgraded RAY so that depositors get all the benefits of supplying funds to the underlying protocols, including any liquidity incentives. Details on RAY incorporating liquidity incentives
To get in touch with the Staked team about getting started, please reach out to email@example.com.
📊 Current Yields
📊 Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) Snapshot
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with best-in-class staking and lending infrastructure.
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. Staked’s investors include Pantera Capital, Digital Currency Group, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, ParaFi Capital, Fabric Ventures, Global Brain, and other leading crypto investors.