April 2020 recap — Stay updated with Staked monthly updates!
This update covers our progress at Staked during April.
This past month...
Amidst everything going on, Staked continues to provide reliable infrastructure to compound crypto through staking and lending. Stay safe everyone!
- Continued to run on the Keep Network testnet in preparation for the Keep Network and trustless Bitcoin (tBTC) mainnet launch. The Keep Network contracts were deployed on April 27th. Details on Keep Network staking
- Launched support for the Celo mainnet. Details on Celo staking
- Continued to prepare for the launch of the beacon chain with staking in phase 0 by running on the Prysm and now Schlesi testnet. Details on ETH staking
- Prepared for the Polkadot mainnet launch by continuing to run on Kusama and testing. Details on Polkadot staking
- Continued to prepare for the NuCypher mainnet and WorkLock. Details on NuCypher staking
To get in touch with the Staked team about getting started, please reach out to email@example.com.
📊 Current Yields
📊 Robo-Advisor for Yield (RAY) Snapshot
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with best-in-class staking and lending infrastructure.
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency. Staked’s investors include Pantera Capital, Digital Currency Group, Coinbase Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, ParaFi Capital, Fabric Ventures, Global Brain, and other leading crypto investors.